Monday, August 24, 2009

What a Mother's Love Is

i was reading my moms blog just a second ago and i noticed that as read her blogs, i could feel her presence surrounding me. i could see her and feel her in the blog. i could pick out all the little humorous details that she puts in the blogs, even if they weren't suppused to be funny. i know quite a bit and watch quite a bit of shows about the supernatural and i know that this feeling i feel when i read what my mom types, i know is nothing like the feeling i have when i hear the words "get out of this place'' whispered in the wind.

even though i know that the feeling, is the feeling that something is in your presence, even when you really can't see the person that you can feel. when i right my blogs (which i rarely do, i only do it when i feel i should) i try to leave out my presence so people focus more on what im saying rather than thinking about how muc it sounds like me. i dont know why that because when i can feel my mom's presence in her writing it makes me feel so much better and warmer inside. rightr now im trying to leave my presence out because i want who ever is reading this to know what the difference is between someone who likes to put there presence in when they're writing a blog and someone who isn't.

both putting in your presence and leaving out your presence isnt bad at all because as long as you get the point it wont matter as much (i hope so atleast.) that is why i want my mom to keep putting her presence in her writings, because they make us feel like we're a part of you and because you make us or atleast me feel nice. that is what a mothers love is and i havent really figured that out until i read my mom's blogs. and that is why i love my mother more than anything in the world.

1 comment:

  1. i hear your presence in everything you write, sweet todd. i love to read your blogs. don't even think twice about holding yourself back... your writing is perfect the way it is. i love you more than anything in the world too. xox

    ReplyDelete