Friday, June 12, 2009

Just Let Me Be Myself

Now that i'm out of school, i realized that the way i used to act with my friends was the same kind of way they acted. And only a couple of nights a go i figured out that i was slipping out of my way of doing things. I have been trying to act more like myself again but it's just so hard, knowing that every morning i cant get up and see all my friends again. I just keep on thinking about how much i miss them and that doesnt help at all. The only thing that has been effective is when i listen to the song Just Let Me Be Myself (by 3 Doors Down) and it cheers me up, so i don't have keep thinking about letting go. It has just been hard and im trying to just be my old self. =)

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing your"old self" pretty soon. Sorry it's been so hard for you, missing your friends. Absence really does make the heart grow fonder. Your mom would suggest a dbg to make you feel better. As for me, I can brag that I have a grandson who is so smart and sensitive. I'm grateful that you found friends that you trust.

    ReplyDelete