Sunday, May 17, 2009

Determining if you are in Love

Love is a strong feeling, probably the most powerful feeling you can feel besides anger and jealousy. It's hard to make up your mind if your truly in love or not and i know because my mother has talked a mile a minute about it. Some people aren't the best at determining whether they are truly in love or not and others are those people that are like love at first sight. It may not be February, but love is really flowing around my family and where i live. I recently had my first kiss and i've been having trouble trying to decide if i was truly in love with my girlfriend and when that happened, i found my self at the point where i didn't have to guess my standing point anymore. So, if i learned 1 thing from that experience, its that you shouldn't worry about if your in love or not and if you want to be manifest the idea of being in love and it will usually happen. But, the decision is all up to you.

1 comment:

  1. maybe one day you'll find that love is a stronger feeling than even anger or jealousy. i hope so. xox

    ReplyDelete